Wednesday 10 September 2014

Alliance Global Services

AGS is a Service based company which focus on client's products. AGS was established in 1997. AGS mainly focus on product development and testing. AGS conducted pool campus drive in our Collage for first time.There were four rounds Written test,Group discussion,Technical and HR.In total of 400 members  attended the drive from various collage like IARE,MLRITM ,St Martins and MLRIT. Even I was shortlist listed by our collage at peak time, One day before the drive. I was excited for that. On the first day we had a written test. I was shortlist for round 2(GD),but I couldn't get through the group discussion because I couldn't deliver my point efficiently.But the drive went well. AGS finnaly shortlisted 30 students. 

Congratulations to all students selected in this drive  

No comments:

Post a Comment